Perforce Helix Core Advanced Work Principles
About this training
Building upon Perforce Helix Core Work Principles, this course dives into more advanced features — branching with Perforce Streams. Streams is the branching mechanism within Helix Core that allows dispersed teams to experiment without impacting other users. Review branching basics and discover best practices for working with files stored both locally and in a Perforce Helix Core depot.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- What is Perforce Streams?
- How to branch with Perforce Streams.
- How to manage multiple changelists.
- How to resolve merge conflicts.
- How to use shelves.
- Other advanced operations.
- Best practices to optimize your workflow.
Once this course is completed, you will receive your Source Control Journeyman certificate.