Install and Set Up Perforce Helix Core
About this training
The first step to working with Perforce Helix Core is setting up a depot on a shared server that’s accessible by all team members. Quickly set up a Helix Core server and configure it to manage the needs of your production and users.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- Server setup basics and system requirements.
- How to install via DEB package for Debian.
- How to install via Docker container.
- What you need to prepare and configure a Helix Core server.
- Server migration tips and tricks.
- How to maintain your Helix Core server.
- How to install Unreal Game Sync for Windows.